Re: Diskless CDDs: ltsp and lessdisks

On Tue, Aug 09, 2005 at 12:22:22AM +0200, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> [Matt Zimmerman]
> > Thanks very much!  However, I'm unable to access this repository via HTTP:
>
> Strange.  I was able to use it earlier, when I merged his changes into
> my repository.
>
> Are you able to access mine,
> <URL:http://developer.skolelinux.no/~pere/baz-archive/>?  His patches
> should be included there.

mizar:[/tmp] baz register-archive http://developer.skolelinux.no/~pere/baz-archive/
unable to access URL: /~pere/baz-archive/.listing
webdav error: 404 Not Found

> I am still a newbie with baz, so there are probably mistakes in the
> configuration.

You should use make-archive -l to create mirrors which will be accessed via
HTTP.

Here's how you fix it if you forgot:

<jblack> Guess you're happy with that answer. To fix the mirroring, he needs to create the non-zero sizes (contents don't matter) in the  ARCHIVE/=meta-info/http-blows file.
<jblack> Then he needs to run archive-fixup on the name of the mirror
<jblack> So, for example, if he can ssh to where the mirror is, he can echo "yeah" > HERE/IS/MY/MIRROR/=meta-info/http-blows, then back on the machine that has the original source, run archive-fixup ARCHIVE-MIRROR

--
 - mdz