CDD

Hai All ,
    We are tyring to build a Custom Debian distribution for E-Gov domain
.. i.e Bundling some E-Gov related Softwares and packages with Base
distro/system of Debian....
We are following CDD from Debian Wiki for building creating Bootable CD
with Base version ... (100 Mb Debian Sarge CD ) ....

 Can We know , is thr any other way of creating bootable Debian Base CD
..with minimal packages ..
Can we know some packages related to E-Governance which we can bundle with
our base system .. and How we can create Deb packages from source package
(Eg: Tomcat tar file ) and bundle in our ditro...

If any one knowing abt this .. How we can build a new distro for
E-Governance domain ... Please reply me ....

Regards
Chandu