CDD booth @ LinuxTag

Hi,

last year I was running a Debian-Med table at the Debian booth at LinuxTag.
This year it is required that there will be two people responsible for a
project table (which makes perfectly sense) and I do not really expect that
somebody will join me for Debian-Med.  But we might think about a general
CDD table explaining CDD philosophy etc.  I guess that Debian-Edu people
will be completely occupied by their SkoleLinux booth which I expect to
be external to the Debian booth (as it was the years before) even if
Kurt - the living German SkoleLinux mascot - will not be able to join
unfortunately.

Kind regards

http://fam-tille.de