Re: CDDs and the Vancouver proposal

On Fri, 18 Mar 2005, David Schmitt wrote:

If this is only stupid blubber for you, please ignore this mail.
Well, it is not stupid but I think not really on topic here.  Once
the CDDs were named "Debian internal projects".  I personally really
like the 'internal' in the name because it expresses an important
fact.  But we wanted to separate from technical related internal
projects and thus found a different name.

IMHO your plan fits more in the "Debian internal projects" field like
other ports than in the CDD field.

While I do not really like the Vancouver aproach I do know to less about
it to take part in a qualified discussion and I see no relevance to
draw another list into the heated discussion.

Kind regards

http://fam-tille.de