Re: ITP: ibuild -- Custom GNU/Linux LiveCD Distribution creator

|| On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 18:18:32 +0100
|| Free Ekanayaka <free@miu-ft.org> wrote:

ST> BTW, the Ubuntu LiveCD I'm talking about can be downloaded from here:

ST> http://cdimage.ubuntulinux.org/daily-live/current/

fe> Definitely I think that d-i   based Live-CDs are The   Way To Go.   We
fe> already  have almost everything  is  needed, an initrd minimal  system
fe> with udebs components  hw detection etc.  We only need and udeb  which
fe> mounts a  cloop-compressed  file system and  creates the  relevant sym
fe> links. Would be really cool.. I'm downloading Ubuntu's live right now.

Sure. It opens a lot of doors how manage and build live-cds. Another
interesting think is include a mini-livecd inside of normal iso
image. It would have some repair and test utilities and use cloop to
don't use a lot of space. Could be interesting.

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 E-mail: otavio@debian.org      UIN: 5906116