Re: Feedback about the cdd-dev package and more...

On Thu, 2 Dec 2004, Sergio Talens-Oliag wrote:

 I'll build the svn packages and work with them for everything, and if I
 modify anything I'll put it on the svn repository.
Fine.  Just note that I have no personal feelings about the tasksel
support.  If you think it could / should be enhanced - go for it.  I
just took over the Debian-Edu stuff and enabled it for any CDD.

 One question... are you tagging the packages?
I guess no, because I do not know what you mean.

 I'm using the svn-builpackage
 tool for my own packages and I believe it is quite useful, give it a try and
 if everybody agrees we could store the cdd-dev package in a compatible
 format, just to be able to branch and merge in a common way (I would like to
 work on a branch to implement new features, mainly to be able to break some
 things while developing without having to worry about other people using the
 current system).
Just do what you feel is necessary to do and tell me what I have to change
in my current behaviour.

Kind regards

http://fam-tille.de