Re: Help with debpartial-mirror

 || On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 17:36:57 +0100
 || Enrico Zini <enrico@enricozini.org> wrote:

	ez> Hello, I'm trying to learn my way with debpartial-mirror
	ez> while trying to make a supersimple make-a-simple-cdd
	ez> tutorial.

	ez> Goal: make a debian-installer installation CD that installs
	ez> nothing but the base system.

	ez> How I did it:

	ez>   I "apt-get install debpartial-mirror" from unstable

	ez>   I configured it like this:
	ez>     [mirror]
	ez>     server=http://ftp.it.debian.org/debian/
	ez>     local_directory=./mirror/
	ez>     get_suggests=true
	ez>     get_recomends=true
	ez>     get_provides=true
	ez>     archs=i386

	ez>     [sarge]
	ez>     filter=main:-:-
	ez>     include-task=/usr/share/debian-cd/tasks/debian-installer
	ez>     # Will include more things later as I get this to work

The file I used is:
[mirror]
# mirror origin server
server=http://ftp.bononia.it/debian/
#server=http://ftp.debian.org/debian/

# mirror destiny directory
local_directory=/var/cache/debian-np-cdtool/raw-data-mirror/

# extra files list to be downloaded (this accepts regular expressions)
files=README doc/ tools/ indices/ dists/sid/main/installer-i386/current/

[...]

I suppose "include-task" param wants a file that contains a list (one
per line) of packages that have to be dowloaded.

	ez> I'm stuck, and there's no documentation on the config file format.
	ez> Where am I wrong?

Hope this help.

Ciao Ciao

Marco

--
"I videogiochi non influenzano i bambini. Voglio dire, se Pac-Man avesse
influenzato la nostra generazione, staremmo tutti saltando in sale

"Videogames do not influence kids. I mean, if Pac-Man influenced our
generation, we were all jumping in dark rooms, chomping pills and
listening to electronic repeating music."

Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc. 1989