Re: PTS: Binary packages not listed

On Wed, 30 Jun 2004, Otavio Salvador wrote:

> os> Did you looked at kernel-wedge package? this is used to build the
> os> kernel image for debian-installer and doesn't it right fine. This is
> os> called to build the needed files *before* you built the package.
>
> Another issues. Please check the file:
>
> http://svn.liberdade.rs.gov.br/meta-liberdade/trunk/debian/rules?rev=197&view=markup
Well, after removing the udeb part which caused a failure I think it is
exactly the same effect as if we would build debian/control at the end
of the clean target.  This puts the *modified* debian/control file into
the source package and not the one which is linked to the neutral source.
While this works in principle we have a difference to the cdd-dev template
which I would love to avoid.

Kind regards