Re: CDDs creators working with Debian

Hm, I made some goofs.  Here are further corrections.

On Wed, 2004-06-30 at 12:36, Ben Armstrong wrote:
> isn't' one already available which does what you need.  See if you could
       ^
Ack.  Missed this one.  Strike the extra apostrophe:

isn't one already available ...

And this.  Because the abbreviation ends a sentence, it should have a
second blank after the period, since that is the convention used
throughout the text.  Thus:

> organizations, medicine, etc. A new Custom Debian Distribution specially

should be:

organizations, medicine, etc.  A new ...

And finally, some mistakes with commas.  This:

> cooperation between Brazil and the rest of the world, which in the end
> benefits everyone.

should be changed thusly:

cooperation between Brazil and the rest of the world which, in the end,
benefits everyone.

And I forgot to proof the endnotes.  Please fix as follows:

> [1] Debian Free Software Guidelines :
                                     ^
remove extra blank before colon here, and in following points

     http://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp/

> [5] Debian Developers Mailing List :
should be "Developers' Mailing Lists" (apostrophe for possessive, and
Lists plural because we are talking about the regional lists, not just
debian-devel).

Ben
--
synrg at debian dot org