Re: CDDs creators working with Debian

On Tue, 29 Jun 2004, Michelle Ribeiro wrote:

> Now, me and Otavio, who works at one of this CDDs, want to ask to people at the Brazilian government to try to do a colaborative work.
Nice to see you in our team.

> Please, let me know what you think.
I have to admit I have nothing to add here.  It is a very good short
introduction and a fine work.  I'll wonder how we could conserve your
text at the right place to give others who have no idea about CDD
a quick overview.

The CDD-Wiki at http://wiki.debian.net/index.cgi?CustomDebian
comes into mind - perhaps you have some better suggestion.

Interesting enough I commited a change to the CDD docs this morning
which mentiones localisation issues for CDDs.  Feel free to send me
patches (or ask for CVS access!) to

   http://people.debian.org/~tille/cdd/ch-general.en.html#s-status

I guess you are much more competent to say something more detailed about
localisation.

Kind regards to Brazil