Re: Pleas do not blur this list (Was: [Cdd-commits] cdd/doc/common/flyer)deutsch.tex,1.9,1.10

On Tue, 22 Jun 2004, Ben Armstrong wrote:

> I am guessing your mail filter is broken, maybe sorting cdd-commits into
> your debian-custom folder.  But the commits messages are indeed going to
> the right place (i.e. only to cdd-commits).  However, the Reply-To is
> set to debian-custom.
Ahhhh, sorry for the confusion. This is exactly as it was discussed.
(In fact my mail filter does what I have told it to collect both list
in one folder, but I was confused by the Reply-To field ...  just my
fault.

Kind regards