Re: Proposal to change to SVN

On Tue, Jun 22, 2004 at 03:15:42PM -0300, Otavio Salvador wrote:
> I'm interested in knowing if all people here agree with changing our
> repository to Subversion. I recommend Subversion since I already use

I've no problem with subversion, but I know several problems the guys of
debian-np had in PoA while working with it, IIRC.

Locking problems, file shown even if not present anymore or not shown
even if present.

I didn't actually follow the issue, _if_it_was_ (and I don't know :) a
svn problem I confide it was only an old version of svn or something
similar, and not a Regular&Current one.

cheers,
	c.