Re: LSM Bordeaux

On Fri, 18 Jun 2004, Free Ekanayaka wrote:

> Andreas   I was planning  to   go, but I   recently I  had some health
> problem, and I fear I won't be able to join :/
Get better soon!

> But are there some other CDDs guys attending  the meeting? And, if so,
> would it make sense to propose a little time slot for CDDs?
I did so but I have to say, the organisation is a little bit - hmmm, how to
say - well, French?  There are several slots for certain topics and the
only thing you could get in is editing a Wiki page.  I wrote a mail CCing
all topic leaders of topic which are concerned to a certain CDD and got
only an answer from the accessibility people.  So I will probably hold a
CDD-talk in the accessibility slot and I'm happy to do so (hopefully
Mario Lang will be there).  But it is really hard to contact an organizer
and propose a general topic ... :-((

Hints are welcome