Re: Broken CVS mail interface

El Mon, Jun 07, 2004 at 07:25:40AM +0200, Andreas Tille va escriure:
> Hi,
>
> I checked in a small change in the docs this morning and got
>
>    ~> cvs commit en
>    cvs commit: Examining en
>    Checking in en/04_existing_cdds.sgml;
>    /cvsroot/cdd/cdd/doc/common/en/04_existing_cdds.sgml,v  <--  04_existing_cdds.sgml
>    new revision: 1.3; previous revision: 1.2
>    done
>    sh: /cvsroot/cdd/CVSROOT/syncmail: No such file or directory
>
> This smells after a broken mail interface for the CVS uploads ...

  My fault, sorry.

  The problem was that I uploaded 'syncmail' (a program to send cvs
  commit messages) to the CVSROOT directory, but to be able to use it
  the system has to check it out on the cvs server and that is only done
  for standard CVSROOT files or for the ones that are included on the
  'CVSROOT/checkout' file.

  Now the 'syncmail' program is checked out, I've verified loginning via
  ssh to shell.alioth.debian.org.

  Everything should be working now.

  By the way, the list cdd-commits@lists.alioth.debian.net is already
  available, if the script is OK the list will receive commit
  notifications from now on.

--
Sergio Talens-Oliag <sto@debian.org>   <http://people.debian.org/~sto/>
Key fingerprint = 29DF 544F  1BD9 548C  8F15 86EF  6770 052B  B8C1 FA69