Re: Draft proposal for debian-custom

 || On Tue, 1 Jun 2004 08:10:50 +0200 (CEST)
 || Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de> wrote:

	at> Do you have any example, where arch is not equal to "all"?
	>> Example: debiannp-usermanagement_0.3_i386.deb
	at> I'm just wondering in how far a meta package for different architectures makes
	at> sense.

        Yeah, you are rigth :) It makes no sense.

	at> It would be great if somebody could send me a patch for the
	at> documentation which describes sense, usage und structure of
	at> this package and how far those user-interface dialog tool
	at> etc. are developed.  This would help other CDD adopters.

        Of course, but I think after Debconf, I am really busy now.

	>> [2] We referr to the concept of components introduced by Ian Murdock at
	>> DebConf4 (http://www.debconf.org/debconf4)
	at> Is this talk anywhere available.  I see many things in common to Componentized
	at> Linux and hope that we could share a certain amount of work.

        I think the slides will be available soon.

        Ciao Ciao

        Marco

--
"I videogiochi non influenzano i bambini. Voglio dire, se Pac-Man avesse
influenzato la nostra generazione, staremmo tutti saltando in sale

Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc. 1989