Re: Feedback about the cdd-dev package and more...

On Wed, 2004-12-01 at 23:30 +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Well, it was adopted from debian-edu (debian-edu has some additional features
> I have to add) and also Debian-Jr would use it (see CVS).

Debian Jr.'s needs have been simple so far ...

> >  in other Custom Distributions, at least I know I want to do more things and
> >  simplify the task as much as possible (I'm very lazy ;).
> Me to.  Lets share our lazyness. ;-)

Ah, yes, and then there is the laziness factor, too.  Moving from
cdd-dev for Debian Jr. in CVS to experimental & finally unstable is
still on my TODO. :/  My apologies, Andreas, after your kind donation of
time on this, for not matching it with time of my own.

Ben