Re: change xdebconfigurator menu item number in base-config

[Free Ekanayaka]
> Probably  the right number would  be 90, but it  is  currently used by
> localization-config.  Actually I  think that also  localization-config
> should change  its   number, as the   the keyboard  layout  should  be
> injected in the debconf   database *before* running  xdebconfigurator,
> which runs dexconf.

I agree that xdebconfigurator should be executed after both pkgsel and
the debconf preloading part of localization-config.  We could use '91'
to make sure it is after both.  Any objections?

An alternative is to move localization-config earlier in the process.
Not sure how early it can be moved and still work.