Re: Any project prepared to submit packaging stuff to SVN before Florence conference

On Fri, 17 Sep 2004, Free Ekanayaka wrote:

 AT> Hi,
 AT> I'm working on my talk for the CDD related conference in Florence next week.
 AT> It would be great if we would have more than one experience with cdd packaging
 AT> stuff than Debian-Med.  Any project able to check something in?

Are asking whether  there  are  people  using  the cdd-dev  tools  for
building meta packages?
Yes.  I doubt nobody is using them because I never got a bug report which
I really can not imagine if somebody would using it. ;-)

And, if so, whether they can add their project
in:

http://svn.debian.org/viewcvs/cdd/projects/

beside the med one?
Yes.

As far  as A/DeMuDi is concerned,  I use a  slightly hacked version of
cdd-dev, currently the source is at:

http://cvs.agnula.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/packages/demudi-tasks/?cvsroot=demudi

but I'm not completely satisfied with this approach. I'm going propose
a new one (based on debtags) during the workshop.
What means "slightly hacked"?  Why didn't you sended patches.  Is the
hacked version based on 0.3.9?  I really would like to enforce you to use this
version from experimental.

Kind regards