Re: dcontrol IRC meeting log

On Tue, 20 Jul 2004, C. Gatzemeier wrote:

> Wow, so many wonderful suggestions have been made.
> And it looks to me as if there is a real willingness to do it right this time,
> great. As I said I'd like to have a set of criteria applied to find the
> solution that is best suited.
Thanks for your fine summary.  I was offline - so sorry for warming up this
thread.  I have to work through some thousands mails and will not work
on the cdd-docs again for the next couple of days.  So it would be really
great if you could include your summary to SVN or at least send a patch
which would save much time.

Kind regards