Re: [mdz@alcor.net: New Debian-based Company: Canonical Software]

On Thursday 22 July 2004 22.22, Benj. Mako Hill wrote:
> Just so there's no ambiguity, I've been hired by Canonical.

Just out of curiosity: will you announce who else is working there now?
Seems to me that there is one company now hiring quite a big part of
the Debian workforce (I had a short look through your patches directory
and tried to guess a few names)

greetings
-- vbi

--
Whoever has lived long enough to find out what life is, knows how deep a
debt of gratitude we owe to Adam, the first great benefactor of our