Re: Subversion migration finished

at> On Sat, 3 Jul 2004, Andreas Tille wrote:
>> Many thanks for your efforts.  I've just seen tha changes.  Would
>> you be so kind to help a simple minded person like me to post the
>> line I have to type to check out the complete repository to give
>> me a kick start?  Then I will read the docs you posted in the past. ;-)
at> OK, so far no need to read the docs, works like expected.
at> For those who wonder what I did:

at>      svn checkout svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/cdd

at> BTW, I would like to know how to do a password-less working with ssh.
at> I can use an ssh login without typing my password but with svn+ssh
at> I will be asked for each checkout / checkin.  WHat did I wrong or what
at> do I have to do in addition to add my id_dsa.pub to authorized_keys
at> on svn.debian.org?

at> A further problem is that I used symlinks in certain cases in my
at> local CVS repository.  The new checkout of SVN showed that they were
at> stored as separate files (which is clear in principle but was not
at> noticed by me before).  Does SVN know a feature to handle symlinks?

No.

The proper way to solve it is include the symbolic link creating at
build time.

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 E-mail: otavio@debian.org      UIN: 5906116