Re: Proposal to change to SVN

El Tue, Jun 22, 2004 at 03:15:42PM -0300, Otavio Salvador va escriure:
> Hello Folks,
>
> I'm interested in knowing if all people here agree with changing our
> repository to Subversion. I recommend Subversion since I already use
> it in many projects, and a lot of other important projects have
> already switched to it; for example, debian-installer, base-config,
> debian-np and many others use it.
>
> My proposal is to lock the current CVS repository and then migrate it
> to SVN. All current work in CVS will stay available for a while, so
> whoever has not yet committed a change can use it to obtain a diff
> file to apply against the new repository.
>
> So, what you think about it?

  I'm all for it, I feel that svn is better than cvs and we should move
  sooner or later, so better now.

  Greetings,

    Sergio.

--
Sergio Talens-Oliag <sto@debian.org>   <http://people.debian.org/~sto/>
Key fingerprint = 29DF 544F  1BD9 548C  8F15 86EF  6770 052B  B8C1 FA69