Re: Broken CVS mail interface

El Mon, Jun 07, 2004 at 11:32:36PM +0200, Andreas Tille va escriure:
> On Mon, 7 Jun 2004, Sergio Talens-Oliag wrote:
>
> >   The problem was that I uploaded 'syncmail' (a program to send cvs
> >   commit messages) to the CVSROOT directory, but to be able to use it
> >   the system has to check it out on the cvs server and that is only done
> >   for standard CVSROOT files or for the ones that are included on the
> >   'CVSROOT/checkout' file.
> >
> >   Now the 'syncmail' program is checked out, I've verified loginning via
> >   ssh to shell.alioth.debian.org.
> Next problem:
>
>     ~> cvs add <newdirectory>
>     Traceback (most recent call last):
>       File "/cvsroot/cdd/CVSROOT/syncmail", line 103, in ?
>         from email.Utils import formataddr
>     ImportError: No module named email.Utils
>
> Smells like a missing Python module ...

  Yes, an standard one after python 2.2.3.

  The problem is that I uploaded the latest version of the script, but
  it needs python-2.2.3 or better, and alioth has python 2.1 as the
  standard interpreter and python2.2 is version 2.2.1.

  Now I've commited the last version that was supported for old versions
  of python and it is working (in fact I've already received an email at
  cdd-commits@lists.alioth.debian.org)

--
Sergio Talens-Oliag <sto@debian.org>   <http://people.debian.org/~sto/>
Key fingerprint = 29DF 544F  1BD9 548C  8F15 86EF  6770 052B  B8C1 FA69