Re: cdd-cdtool to build iso images

El Mon, Jun 07, 2004 at 01:49:43PM -0300, Otavio Salvador va escriure:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I and Marco (zufus) are starting to write an application to make more
> easy the construct of an iso image for some CDD. This application will
> be called cdd-cdtool.

  This explanation is a little bit confusing; is this tool going to be
  used to build live-cds or installation cds? I mean, what is a CD iso?
  Do you have a design document or some code ready to look at?

> I think the right place to this tool is the CDD project since this
> tool will be generic.

  I fully agree on that, if it has to be useful for all CDDs this is the
  place.

> Is possible provide CVS access or better SVN access for us?

  There's an alioth project (http://alioth.debian.org/projects/cdd/)
  that is currently using CVS, I'm sure the project admins will be happy
  to add both of you as developers.

  Greetings,

    Sergio.

--
Sergio Talens-Oliag <sto@debian.org>   <http://people.debian.org/~sto/>
Key fingerprint = 29DF 544F  1BD9 548C  8F15 86EF  6770 052B  B8C1 FA69