Updated CDD docs

Hi,

just back from Valencia and a further travel I want to announce that
I drastically enhanced the CDD paper.  Many issues are new and I have
to admit I did a bad job in maintaining a changelog to let you know
what's new.  So perhaps a diff against the old source would be the
best idea.  Each file was touched and I guess removed (and introduced)
many bugs, added stuff from my todo list and introduced ideas from
others and my own in Valencia.  So feel free to have a look at

       http://people.debian.org/~tille/talks/

which contains the link to the paper as well as the Valencia talk
which is a *very* compressed version of the talk.  Moreover I might
want to attract your attention to the CDD-flyer I want to hand out
at LinuxTag Karlsruhe.  It is not ready yet but the first comments
might make sense.

Kind regards