Re: Integrating cdd-dev with dh-make

Cosimo Alfarano wrote:
On Sat, Apr 24, 2004 at 10:28:02AM +0200, Free Ekanayaka wrote:

[...]

dh_make --templates /usr/share/debhelper/dh_make/debianc

[...]

NAME
       cdd-addtask - add a task file

[...]

It might  seem a stupid but  thing now, this way  we if we want to add
features and tags to the task files, we have a better framework.

I do not consider it stupid, a similar thing was in my TODO list, I
fully agree.

me too. I can use it to create dummy package more easily. equivs requires me to write the control file from scratch. cdd would save a lot of time.