Bug in cdd-update-menus

Hi,

there seems to be a further bug in cdd-update-menus:
User 'linux' is my gerneal test user and I included him into the med group.
After installing a med-* package I found:

~> ls -l /home/linux/.menu/cdd-menu
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     linux          14 2004-04-20 09:43 /home/linux/.menu/cdd-menu -> /usr/share/cdd

But this should link to /usr/share/cdd/cdd-menu.  The strange thing is that if
I do a DRYRUN with echo the right "ln -fs" command is issued.

Moreover there is no call of /usr/bin/update-menu in the end of the script
which does the real menu update.  Is this intentional?

Kind regards