Re: Knoppix to Debian - A Roadmap what needs to be done

Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de> writes:

> On Thu, 15 Apr 2004, Ben Armstrong wrote:
>
>> On Thu, Apr 15, 2004 at 02:38:00PM +0200, Goswin von Brederlow wrote:
>> > If you wish I can
>> > give you acces to debix.alioth.d.o and we can setup the cvs there. I
>> > would love to have the knoppix debs tracked and easily available
>> > somewhere.
>>
>> There is already alioth.d.o/projects/debian-knoppix for that purpose,
>> although there is nothing yet in there.
> To be honest I guess that Debix is older than debian-knoppix but Gowsin
> adwised me that the goals would be different.  (See
>
>   http://people.debian.org/~tille/debian-med/talks/paper-cdd/debian-cdd.html/ch-todo.en.html#s-liveCD
>
>     item "Similar projects")
>
> I'd have no problems to join these both.
>
> Kind regards
>
>          Andreas.

Nah, if there already is a project aproved lets use it. Its the same
server so nothing is lost but users gain clarity. We can still work
together and even share files or link to each other. People who search
for knoppix should find its project so debian-knoppix is even better.

MfG
        Goswin