Re: Announcing new decision making procedures for Debian

On 3/31/21 7:12 PM, Jessica Clarke wrote:
> On 1 Apr 2021, at 00:06, Alejandro Nadal <alexandronadal@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> How will "the strength of the wording" be measured? I am not a DD, just a debian user, curious about the new process.
>
> Swearing and personal attacks are great ways to demonstrate your passion.
> Comparisons to communism, genocides and nazis are all particularly strong.

Will my contribution score yield a higher metric with key misspellings
of common words? Because I've never been a fan of the spellchecker (big
brother) and would love to cast off its piercing disdain.

-
⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁ Donald Norwood
⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀ B7A1 5F45 5B28 7F38 4174