Re: Recommendations around Git Packaging in Debian

On Tue, Apr 21, 2020 at 12:30:29PM +0200, Elena ``of Valhalla'' wrote:

> See also:
> https://gist.github.com/timvisee/fcda9bbdff88d45cc9061606b4b923ca :D
>
> speaking of that: has Debian been used on a space ship orbiting a black
> hole already?
>
> closely orbiting?

Now, that's an interesting idea. I understand[1] that closely orbiting a
black hole means reaching relativistic speeds, which I understand causes
time to slow down.

Would time slow down enough that 2038 is not reached before the end of
the universe?

We might have just found a solution for the 2038 problem!

Enrico

[1] from hard sci-fi novels
--
GPG key: 4096R/634F4BD1E7AD5568 2009-05-08 Enrico Zini <enrico@enricozini.org>