Re: French? (Re: Work-needing packages report for Mar 22, 2019)

* Mattia Rizzolo <mattia@debian.org> [2019-03-22 12:08:18 +0100]:

> On Fri, Mar 22, 2019 at 11:59:08AM +0100, W. Martin Borgert wrote:
> > On 2019-03-22 00:26, wnpp@debian.org wrote:
> > >    bootp (#924999), orphaned 2 days ago
> > >    bsd-finger (#925001), orphaned 2 days ago
> > >        utilisateurs
> >
> > Has WNPP report always been in French? :-)
>
> Pierre-Elliot ran the orphaning script on his machine that has
> LANG=fr_FR.  Apparently that was enough to affect `apt-cache`'s output,
> but he didn't notice till too late :>
>
> He promised to improve the script for the next time :P

The lengths we have to go through to make sure people are paying attention to
these automated mails...

TINFC,
--
Nicolas Dandrimont

BOFH excuse #249:
Unfortunately we have run out of bits/bytes/whatever. Don't worry, the next
supply will be coming next week.