Re: The furniture dilemma [Was: Re: GR Proposal: replace "Chairman" with "Chair" throughout the Debian Constitution]

On Thu, 21 Jul 2016, Francesca Ciceri wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 21, 2016 at 04:02:26PM +0200, Daniel Kahn Gillmor wrote:
> > At any rate, we all know what an organization ruled by furniture is
> > called: a bureaucracy :P
>
> And of course the staff will ensure everything runs smoothly.

While keeping the speakers plugged in.

--
Don Armstrong                      https://www.donarmstrong.com

It was a very familiar voice. [...] It was a voice you could have used
to open a bottle of whine.
 -- Terry Pratchett _The Last Continent_ p270