Re: dpkg-buildpackage -ucb

On Tue, Apr 26, 2016 at 02:11:36PM +0100, Ian Jackson wrote:

> I often find myself running dpkg-buildpackage -uc -b.
>
> Should dpkg-buildpackage have a -ucb option which does the same ?
>
> This would:
>  - Be a nod to UC Berkeley
>  - Be slightly more mnemonic (given that there's -B and -us
>     etc. etc. too)
>  - Be vaguely amusing

Can it have some more switch? It doesn't get anywhere close to
"netstat -peanut", or my favourite "netstat -polenta".

I do understand that size does not necessarily matter, though, as I've
recently developed an infatuation for "sed -nre".

Enrico

--
GPG key: 4096R/E7AD5568 2009-05-08 Enrico Zini <enrico@enricozini.org>