Re: SEE THRU METAL

Francesco Ariis <fa-ml@ariis.it> writes:

> Judging to the replies to your message, people aren't getting
> the joke

Yep. My apologies to you all for not being funny enough in expressing my
amusement at the bizarre content. (Certainly I wasn't expecting the
original poster to care enough to see the response here.)

--
 \     “… a voice said reassuringly: cheer up, things could get worse. |
  `\    So I cheered up and, sure enough, things got worse.” —James C. |