Re: GR proposal: jessie+1 == zurg

On Sun, Nov 09, 2014 at 11:53:55PM +0100, Christoph Anton Mitterer wrote:
> If only I'd be a DD, I could propose a GR that future releases are named
> after scientists.
>
> Plenty more of release names left than in toy story

Worry not, Pixar is making new episodes faster than Debian consumes them.
By my count, there's 64 toy names left[1] in Toy Story 1, 2, 3, and Toy
Story 4 is coming in 2017.  And that's not counting non-toy creatures like,
say, Buster (aka Stretch+1).

[1]. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Toy_Story_characters
--
// If you believe in so-called "intellectual property", please immediately
// cease using counterfeit alphabets.  Instead, contact the nearest temple