Re: The proper place to announce GRs (was Re: piece of mind (Re: Moderated posts?))

On 13 October 2014 22:51, Enrico Zini <enrico@enricozini.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 13, 2014 at 08:46:48PM +0200, Yves-Alexis Perez wrote:
>> On lun., 2014-10-13 at 19:30 +0100, Jonathan Dowland wrote:
>> > Unless I'm mistaken, a change to Constitution (to include a reference to where
>> > GRs should be posted) would need to be achieved via GR.
>> And where should that GR be announced?
>
> Good point. We can have a GR to decide where we announce GRs that decide
> where GRs are announced.

I'd like to propose a GR to decide that.

Option A. Main project discussion mailing list.
Option B. Further discussion.

But I fear we need a GR to establish which of our mailing lists is the
"main project discussion mailing list".

--
Regards,

Dimitri.