Re: Can we please change the Subject: ?

On Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 12:29:02PM +1100, Craig Small wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 11, 2014 at 07:50:32PM +0100, Matthias Urlichs wrote:
> > Your email has no old Subject:, no References: and no In-Reply-To: headers.
> > So … whatever or whoever you're talking about …
> I was confused what it was about too.
> I think I've been over-eager with the ^D key in mutt again.

I'm a huge fan of control-d in mutt, to delete entire threads.

I strongly agree on changing the subject to match the discussion, but
unfortunately people will keep making mistakes, no matter how often people tell
other people what to do.

> It was probably about how nice the weather has been lately.

Damn, control-d'd that thread due to a wrong subject. :-)

Regards,

Bart Martens