Re: HTTPS everywhere!

* Tollef Fog Heen <tfheen@err.no>, 2014-06-21, 16:43:
And if your concern is that a Debian CA could be used to forge certificates for non-Debian stuff... given that we have >150 root certs in the Mozilla bundle... many of them already completely untrustworthy and many of them probably introducing intermediate CAs which are even less trustworthy... I wouldn't worry a lot here.

If they are completely untrustworthy, I'd like to see bugs with documentation for that statement being filed so we can fix it.

We'll use super cow powers to coerce CAs into trustworthiness.

--
Jakub Wilk