Re: razor-qt

On Mon, May 20, 2013 1:30 pm, Andrei POPESCU wrote:
> On Lu, 20 mai 13, 12:46:24, Weaver wrote:
>> To those who may be interested:
>>
>> There is now implementation - on github - for more than one panel in
>> razor-qt.
>
> One panel should be... never mind :p

If you have a pager with as many as 11 virtual desktops, as I do, in one
panel, you need another panel for the apps, to keep your desktop real
estate clear, with both panels configured to hide.

We can keep this conversation going, Andrei.
You *know* we can!
Cheers!

Weaver.

--
"It is the duty of the patriot to protect his country from its  government."
 -- Thomas Paine

Registered Linux User: 554515