Re: [all candidates] What is your price? (was: [all candidates] how to choose Jessie init system)

On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 01:50:28PM +0000, Dmitrijs Ledkovs wrote:

> > I can sell you my vote for 18 kg of milk chocolate.
> 17 kg for mine.

I am *disgusted* to see people selling votes, for mere milk chocolate.

Now, if it had been proper dark chocolate... of course we'd need to
negotiate a minimum of quality standards. I still have 2kg of dark
chocolate from Easter last year that's so bad I have a hard time using
it. And then we're approaching summer, chocolate doesn't preserve well
through the hot season. Perhaps if sent in installments? But then who
guarantees it'll keep coming after the vote?

Proving to the buyer what was voted should be easy with the current
system, though.

Ciao,

Enrico

--