Re: [to all candidates] using debian funds for Debian's hardware infrastructure

On Tue, 12 Mar 2013, Moray Allan wrote:
> On 2013-03-12 02:47, Martin Zobel-Helas wrote:
> >@moray: can you tell DSA the lottery numbers of next week please?
>
> 3, 11, 14, 24, 34, 35.
>
> But I won't tell you *which* lottery those are for.

Congratulations! You've won the "Lint From My Pockets" lottery!
Suitable for gumming up sensitive equipment such as fans, motors,
delicate bearing races, and the ever popular lint trap. As a bonus,
it's also a fire hazard!

Please sent a SASE, and I'll get your prize right to you!

Don Armstrong

--
Show me your flowcharts and conceal your tables, and I shall continue
to be mystified. Show me your tables, and I won't usually need your