Re: [all candidates] Removing or limiting DD rights?

On Tue, Apr 02, 2013 at 08:47:06PM -0500, Peter Samuelson wrote:

> > On Thursday, March 28, 2013 18:35:40, Don Armstrong wrote:
> > > This message appears to be more appropriate for -project,
> > > non-candidate responses, please follow up there.
>
> [Chris Knadle]
> > Okay, I've just signed up for [debian-project].  I'm in a bit of a
> > rush at the moment, but will respond tomorrow.
>
> I'll send another email later, when I have more time, to explain how
> I feel about email pre-notifications for other emails.  The short
> version: everyone should do those, it's quite helpful to get some
> advance notice when someone is planning to post an email with content.
> Then we can be on the lookout for it.

please remind me to send out an email later today to tell you how i look
forward to reading the longer version. debian-curiosa doesn't get enough
laughs, so there better be some meat in it (tofu for vegetarians).

greetings, martin.
--
eKita           -           the online platform for your entire academic life