Re: [Pkg-owncloud-maintainers] Dropping owncloud from Wheezy?

On Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 01:44:10PM +0100, Axel Beckert wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Jonathan Wiltshire wrote:
> > Subject: Re: [Pkg-owncloud-maintainers] Dropping owncloud from Wheezy?
>
> When I read that I thought we already advertised owncloud as Wheezy
> feature in the Debian News. But re-reading
> http://www.debian.org/News/2012/20120425.en.html I noticed that we
> just talked about "own cloud", not "owncloud", and that we meant
> "openstack" and "xcp" with that.
>
> So no PR desaster thanks to one whitespace...
>
> 		Regards, Axel

Yeah \o/. We had something like 15 minutes of misunderstanding in
publicity for that, as I was blissiful ignorant of an owncloud package,
while Neil was pinging me about that removal.
Then our communication skills kicked in and we understood we were
talking about two different things :)

--
<taffit> eof: when I want something done quickly,
I don't wait for others ;)