Re: List threads mentioning /tmp to be deleted at boot time

On 22/06/12 23:24, Bernd Zeimetz wrote:
> Dear developers,
>
> to save disk space I'm suggesting to delete all threads which mention '/tmp' in
> the Subject within the debian-devel and debian-curiosa archives at boot time. So
> this will happen with the next point release which ships a new kernel image or
> with the next security update of the kernel in Squeeze.
>
> I'm assuming that the listmasters share my opinion, so discussing this is not
> necessary. If you think it is necessary, well feel free to do.
>
> Giving the deletion of this message into the hands of the kernel maintainers and
> DSA - best regards,
>
> Bernd

Furthermore by not delivering it to subscribers you will reduce the rate
of those emails and save terrabytes of bandwidth and disk space across
the world!

This message is sponsored by trees from a forest near you.

Regards,

Dmitrijs.

--
Regards,