Re: [Debconf-discuss] ZAG-BNX buses & taxis

( from the debconf-discuss@lists.debconf.org list )

Petter Reinholdtsen dijo [Thu, Jul 21, 2011 at 02:41:33PM +0200]:
> [Martin Michlmayr]
> > It seems you're arriving on the 23rd whereas we'er talking about the
> > 24th.
>
> I would be happy to pay both 35 and 46 euro to quickly get from from
> the Zagreb Airport to Banja Luka, but I arrive tomorrow on the 22th,
> and around my landing time (13:30), only 4 other people seem to be
> landing (Alberto Gonzalez Iniesta - 12:45, Fernando Gonzalez de
> Requena - 12:45, Guido Trotter - 13:45, Lior Kaplan - 14:25).  Not
> sure if it is possible to organize a group travel in time, but would
> love to participate if it is.
>
> Happy hacking,

WOW. Group travel in time for between €35 and €46? For whoever reads
this that's not coming to DebConf11... Our friends are making amazing
technological achievements in this conference — And they haven't even
arrived yet!