Re: Should we rename sid to lotso?

2010-07-18, Asheesh Laroia:

> On Sat, 17 Jul 2010, Mauro Lizaur wrote:
>
>> 2010-07-14, Gregory Colpart:
>>
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> No more "Sid" in Toys Story 3! The new wicked who wants break
>>> the toys is a jumbo, pink teddy bear named "Lots-O'-Huggin Bear":
>>> http://www.pixar.com/featurefilms/ts3/lotso.html
>>>
>>> Should we rename sid to lotso ? :-)
>>>

>> Sid appears in TS3, is one of the guys that picks up the trash,
>> the one that goes listening to music while picking it up.
>>
>> He might not be playing with toys anymore, but he's still there ;-p
>
> Wow, I definitely did not notice that. Is he the one whose truck Lotso
> gets stuck onto?

Yeap, here's the cameo:
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEnf3EmdPtU#t=2m24s
(sorry, I couldn't find a better image/source)

Oh, BTW, I didn't noticed that while watching the movie, until later
when I was looking for easter eggs of this movie ;-)

Saludos,
Mauro

--
JID: lavaramano@nube.usla.org.ar | http://lizaur.github.com/
2B82 A38D 1BA5 847A A74D 6C34 6AB7 9ED6 C8FD F9C1