Re: ries, AKA ftp-master.debian.org back, status

On Saturday 03 April 2010 16.18:38 Joerg Jaspert wrote:
> This means you will see updates, and lots of
> them, to sid flowing in tomorrow again, as a sort of easter present to
> you all. :)

Couldn't we just call this "squeeze" and move on to squeeze+1, freeze that
in June and get it out at the end of Debconf?  I mean, we had some true
testing of a frozen squeeze during this ftp-master failure.  It Works For
Me(tm), after all.

cheers
-- vbi

--
Best viewed at 1024x768 under the light of the full moon in July while
Mercury is in Leo and six pygmy marmosets do the lambada behind you