A panoply of errors [Re: xcdroast: Who to blame? Joerg!]

On Tue, 03 Mar 2009, Joerg Schilling wrote:
> As I mentioned before, the attacks have been initated by Eduard Bloch

Likely incorrect.

> who is no longer active in Debian.

Completely incorrect.

> It would be a nice gesture if Debian would through him out.

Morally incorrect.

> As he is currently already in a suspended status,

Totally incorrect.

> this would be something that is not hard to do by Debian

Naively incorrect.

> but it would show a sign of will.

Gramatically incorrect.

Don Armstrong

--
Only one creature could have duplicated the expressions on their
faces, and that would be a pigeon who has heard not only that Lord