Re: Switching /bin/sh to dash without dash essential

<srivasta@debian.org> wrote:

> > > Machines capable of feelings, wow!
> >
> > Cylons!
>
> All of this has happened before, and all of this will happen again. In
> three weeks, the universe will explode in the third big bang since the
> start of unknown life.

And then there's the theory that the universe will immediately be replaced
by a slightly different, more complex and complicated universe.  This, also,
has happened before.

cheers
-- vbi

(A very small contest: name the author.  No prize, though.)

--
I have found people using the fancy font in emails are normally the
people you want to avoid.