Re: Declaration of intent to become a Maintainer

On Sun, Apr 26, 2009 at 12:10:51AM +0000, s. keeling wrote:
> > > I’d like to advocate Marco’s application. [...]
> > > Marco has attended DebConf 9 and thus has gotten to know Debian also
> > > from it’s personal side.
> >  We should accept time travelers into the Project right away!
> He should have access to patches upstream hasn't seen yet!

that depends if he can travel back and forth in time.
maybe he can't.

better send him a message in the future to take all patches he can find
and bring them back.

then apply those patches and continue working from there. by the time
marco travels back, there will be a new improved set of patches. marco
will then grab those, and so on. due to the recursive nature of
timetravel, we'll have debian bugfree in notime.

better yet, tell him to just bring a blue-ray disk of the latest sources.

greetings, martin.
--
cooperative communication with sTeam      -     caudium, pike, roxen and unix
offering: programming, training and administration   -  anywhere in the world